11/10/2014

Good things take time

Where does inspiration come from?  I usually let the design details of the original galabeya dress do the talking.  I tell my customers, the galabeya dress speaks to me.




This galabeya dress has the most beautiful colour combination of green, teal and blue.  The horizontal and vertical black stripes dictate a rectangle shape bag (in my opinion)


.

The unique bead detail make this a real stunner.


Gorgeous cluster of beads 


Before I can start making a bag, I have to give the panels some tender loving care to strengthen and reinforce the areas that will feature in the bag.  Repairing and mending is just part of the process toward obtaining a gorgeous one-of-a-kind bag.  As they say, good things take time.





Come back soon to see the finished bag.  You'll not be disappointed!

No comments: